Printing Barcodes for Your Items
Every item must be tagged with a 3×5 index card and a barcode
- Create or sign into your CCC account.
- Register for the upcoming sale.
- Click on the order barcodes link.
- Fill out the form with the specific price and quantity of barcodes that you need, then click “submit barcode”.
- Once you have entered all the specific prices you need, click “submit order” on the right hand side. This will ‘batch’ all your barcodes together and prepare a .pdf file that you can print immediately or return to later. (It may also be saved to your desktop to be used again later.)
- Print on Avery 5160 (or similar, 30 to a page) address labels.
- Place barcode stickers on index cards.
Please call or email Tess if you have any questions about barcoding your items. We are happy to walk you through the process.
Phone: (903) 705-2236