Children’s Clothing Consignment Sale (CCC) is a semi-annual sale of children’s clothes, toys, furniture, baby equipment, and maternity items. CCC was started in 2002 by Laura Watson and Tess Murphy, two stay at home moms. Today, over 1,000 families from all over East Texas fill 30,000+ square feet of space and turn their “gently used items” into cash while at the same time meeting their own children’s clothing needs at affordable prices.
CCC began as a way to help clothe our own growing families, however we fell in love with CCC because we aren’t the only ones that benefit from it. It helps families clothe constantly growing kids by giving them one stop bargain shopping, and it is an affordable way for them to give their children some of the name brand items that would otherwise be beyond their budget.
Beyond East Texas
God has richly blessed everyone’s efforts and CCC has grown faster than ever expected. Each sale is bigger and better than the one before. Thank you to all our Sellers and Volunteers who have supported and helped to make these events successful each time. Your participation in the CCC Sale blesses countless families locally as well as all across the globe.
- A Special Needs Orphanage in Baghdad, Iraq received shoes.
- Several schools/orphanages in Africa have received supplies.
- Shoes and Clothes have gone to Bible Study Fellowship Rafiki Orphanages in South America for the last 6 years.
- PATH received Coats for the Coats for Kids program.
- Books went to Rusk State Hospital.
- An entire box truck was sent to The Chapel on The Campus Church, Baton Rouge, LA after hurricane Katrina to be distributed all across South Louisiana.
- A local Girl Scouts chapter raised funds that allowed all of them to go to summer camp together.
- Several families have used the money from CCC to fund short term mission trips.
- Each sale Living Alternatives receives maternity and infant items for their unwed mother’s home and building blocks program.
- Various local Salvation Army’s Women’s Auxillary programs are supported with the donations they receive each sale.
CCC has been blessed to get media coverage from time to time. Click here to check out those stories. Maybe you’ll see yourself, or some of your old stuff.